About the role
Forklift Trainer and Assessor
We are seeking a forklift trainer and assessor on a full-time basis.
Trainers within this space require the following qualification –
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or TAE40110 inclusive of TAELLN411 and TAEASS502) or the ability to obtain.
Trainers also require the below –
- A current High Risk Work licence in the LF class
- Working with Vulnerable People Card (ACT) or ability to obtain
- First Aid and CPR Certificate or ability to obtain
- Relevant, verifiable industry experience using a forklift
- A demonstrated commitment to professional development in accordance with the Standards for RTO’s 2015
- A student and industry focused approach
- Excellent ethics
- Attention to detail for quality assurance in all Forklift training and assessment documentation
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
It is desirable to have previous training experience